This Crunchy Lime Cilantro Slaw is flavored with ginger, fish sauce and chili garlic sauce.
This Slaw goes perfectly with any Asian-Style Meal especially with fish, pork and chicken.
This tasty Lime Cilantro Slaw is fresh and ready in no time.
Adapted from Cooking Light
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1½ teaspoons fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, julienne
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine juice and next 6 ingredients (through 2 garlic cloves) in a large bowl. Add shredded cabbage and next 3 ingredients (through cilantro); toss well to combine.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Asian Beef Tacos with Lime-Cilantro Slaw | citronlimette | June 28, 2013