Roasted Brussels Sprouts are quite tasty and delicious. They have a nutty flavor. If you are not a fan of brussels sprouts, wait until you try this recipe.
This recipe is quite simple: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto, dried cranberries and pecans; toss with a balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 thin slice prosciutto, diced into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons pecan in pieces
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Trim off the stems and remove any limp leaves from the Brussels Sprouts.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with prosciutto. Toss with 1 Tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir and sprinkle with pecans and cranberries and toss with another Tablespoon olive oil, bake another 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk together white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, Dijon and olive oil. Place the brussels sprouts in a serving bowl and drizzle some vinaigrette. Toss gently.