A taste of Italy in one dish? This is possible thanks to this recipe all-in-one! This Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Prosciutto is a tasty dish that pleases the taste buds of the whole table.
Cook your chicken in the slow cooker and let it do all the work. Come home to the smell of chicken thighs that are just waiting to be devoured.
Delicious and tasty, and easy to prepare.
The slow cooker is a good technique for cooking chicken thighs.
The slow cooking is simple and tasty. The Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Prosciutto recipe is an inviting meal that requires little preparation.
- 1 can of 796 ml (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 125 g (4 oz) white mushrooms, sliced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Herbes de Provence
- Pepper to taste
- 16 thighs boneless chicken, skin removed (about 1.25 kg / 2½ pounds total)
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, halved (about 100 g / 3½ oz total)
- Pour the tomatoes into the container of a slow cooker. Add vegetables, wine and herbs. Season generously with pepper and stir.
- Wrap each thigh in half a slice of prosciutto and place the chicken in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over pasta.
Category: Main Dishes