Choose the freshest, organic ingredients you can find.
For better results, start by blending the juicier ingredients and then adding greens a handful at a time.
- ½ cup ice
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 lemon, outer yellow peeled
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 green apple, cored
- 1 bunch of parsley or cilantro
- 1 bunch of kale, Swiss chard, spinach, or a combination of favorite greens
- 1 Tablespoon agave or other sweetener to taste
- In a blender, blend the orange, lemon, lime, and cucumber into a liquid. Add the apple, herbs, and greens a bit at a time. Add ice and sweetener. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator in a sealed jar. Makes 2 servings.
Category: Drinks and Smoothies