Make this Garden Juice Cocktail in no time. A healthy drink packed with fresh vegetables.
On the go or perfect after a work out. Place all the ingredients into your blender and enjoy a fresh vegetable juice.
I use a Vitamix for making my juice, By making your own garden juice cocktail, you can control the amount of salt.
The store-bought drinks are often loaded with sodium.
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh spinach, washed
- ¼ cup diced carrot
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 1 sprig parsley
- ½ cup diced sweet red pepper
- ¼ cup diced zucchini
- ⅛-teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into your blender in the order listed.
- Blend for 1 minute or desired consistency.