Pumpkin is so versatile. There are so many delicious ways to use pumpkin; pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread…
Seasoned with cinnamon and pumpkin spice, these crepes are perfect for fall.
I added pumpkin puree and traditional pumpkin pie spices to my basic crepe recipe.
Crepes can be eaten for breakfast or dessert, and they are easy to make. Put all the ingredients in the blender to make the batter, then cook each crepe in a crepe pan or a non-stick pan.
This dessert is perfect for the holiday season because it has all the best flavors of pumpkin spices and they can be made in advance.
Serve with Homemade Pumpkin Butter, it cannot get any better.
They make a light dessert or perfect for brunch.
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spices
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbs. butter melted, plus 2-3 tsp. for coating the pan
- Pumpkin Butter for garnish
- In a blender, blend milk, eggs, vanilla, flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spices, sugar, pumpkin purée, and 2 Tbs. melted butter until smooth.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more.
- Heat a small nonstick pan on medium-low heat. When hot, wipe the pan lightly with butter.
- Pour ¼ cup crepe mixture into pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom of crepe is light golden brown.
- Flip the crepe over and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining crepe mixture.
- To serve, spoon 2 tbsp pumpkin butter into center of each crepe and roll to enclose, placing the crepe on a plate seam side down. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar and a little more pumpkin spice. Serve warm.