It’s mango season here in Florida.
Sweet and refreshing, mangoes are rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene, potassium, and fiber.
And, when served on a stick, mangoes become fun to eat.
It’s the perfect summer dessert. It’s so easy and so inexpensive to make this delightful dessert.
A snack ready in no time. Maple syrup, shredded coconut and cinnamon sugar bring a new twist to a plain mango.
- 2 mangoes , peeled and sliced in half
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon sugar
- Shredded Coconut
- 4 skewers
- Peel and slice mangoes in half. Place slices in a bowl and toss them with maple syrup and cinnamon sugar..
- Insert a skewer into the mango slices.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut