Muffins and Quick Bread are among my favorite things to bake. They are easy to make and I always have the ingredients on hand to make some.
These Chocolate Chip Muffins are delicious and full of Chocolate.
They are perfect for breakfast or for your afternoon snack.
Grab your baking tools and let’s bake some muffins.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅔ cup 2% milk
- ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix everything together by hand with a wooden spoon. Do not over mix the batter. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan wells. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove muffins to a wire rack and cool for at least 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.