If you are looking to incorporate more fruits in your diet, you must try this Banana Pineapple Smoothie.
It will fill you with healthful, yummy fruits that will leave you feeling satisfied and give you some energy for the day.
Smoothies have become a regular part of my diet and daily routine.
There are so many different types of smoothies, the ones with yogurt , the ones without, and then there’s the kind that use milk or the ones with green vegetables.
This smoothie has a tropical taste.
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh, chopped
- 1 medium banana, fresh, ripe
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup rice milk or almond milk, plain
- Honey (optional)
- Blend everything in the blender until smooth.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Best cookbooks 2013 - BANANA PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE % acid reflux recipes in detail | May 16, 2013
- Weight Loss Recipes - BANANA PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE % acid reflux recipes in detail | May 29, 2013
- Top 10 Smoothies for Weight Loss - Top Inspired | November 5, 2013
- Banana Pineapple Smoothie | ihaveasweettooth | October 23, 2014
- Top 10 Smoothies for Weight Loss | February 17, 2015