This crunchy vegetable salad is an easy and fast way to eat fresh vegetables. It’s a snap to prepare.
The dressing is light and healthy.
This broccoli slaw is versatile. Add your favorite vegetables and dressing.
This Broccoli Slaw is like coleslaw without all the fattening part of the creamy dressing
- 1 bag of Eat Smart Broccoli Slaw
- 3 celery stalks, cut into ¼” slices
- 1 Bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 radishes, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ english cucumber, diced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon celery seeds
- 1½ Tablespoon honey or agave
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bow, combine olive oil, apple cider, celery seeds, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Empty the bag of Broccoli slaw into a mixing bowl and all the ingredients.
- Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and mix until well coated. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerated and served.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Stumbling Over Chaos :: Insert title here for instant linkity! | January 11, 2013
- Superfood Saturday: Broccoli | Step One to Health | January 19, 2013
- Live The Evolution | Superfood Saturday | June 14, 2014