These Baked Greek Potatoes are a favorite at our house. Potatoes roasted with herbs, salt, lemon juice and olive oil. They make a perfect accompaniment to almost any dish.
These baked Greek Potatoes are easy to make and taste incredibly good. They are crisp and packed with wonderful flavor.
They only take few minutes to prepare. Place them into the oven and 25-30 minutes later, they are ready to eat.
They come out perfect every time.
These Baked Greek Potatoes are delectable. Make sure you make enough, they won’t last long!!
- 4 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 4 Tablespoons sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons Better Than Bouillon, vegetable base
- 1 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 12 medium size potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a small bowl, combine, oregano, salt, chicken base or vegetable base and black pepper.
- Peel, wash and dry the potatoes and cut into 4 lengthwise.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice and oil. Pour into a plastic bag and put the potatoes into the bag.
- Place the potato quarters on a baking sheet and sprinkle the spice mixture on all sides.
- Bake about 20 minutes in center of oven at 375 ° F (or until potatoes are cooked, varies depending on size of potatoes.