For a little taste of fall, you’ve got to try this Superfood Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. The creaminess of this smoothie really does make you feel like you are drinking a glass os liquified Pumpkin Pie.
Not only good during The Holiday Season, pumpkin makes also a decadent dessert or a nutritious smoothie for breakfast. Rich in beta-carotene, vitamin C and fiber. Pumpkin is also low in calories.
Quick to make in the morning, super portable, smoothies give the body good nutrients.
Adding Flaxseeds are an excellent source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. They are a very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin B1, and and copper. They are also a good source of the minerals magnesium, phosphorus, and selenium.
As their vibrant color suggests, they are full of antioxidants.
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup (120g) Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ½ cup (120ml) almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅔ cup (150g) pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 Tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Try also these delicious smoothies:
Category: Drinks and Smoothies