This smoothie recipe is easy! All you have to do is throw the ingredients in the blender and let it do the work. It makes a great breakfast in a cup.
I like my smoothies thick, soI add a small quantity of milk or water to help it blend. You can use soy, almond, or skim milk. This smoothie is very versatile. You can freeze half of the recipe and you have your smoothie ready for later during the day.
This Blueberry Mango and Banana Smoothie makes a great snack. The Greek yogurt is an excellent source of protein.
This smoothie really is good anytime of the day-as an after school snack or even healthy dessert.
There are so many ways to make them you can use your favorite fruits. I like to addition of the banana for sweetness, but you can add some honey for a sweeter taste.
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup mango chunks
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup soy milk, almond milk, or skim milk or water (the liquid helps it blend)
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Category: Drinks and Smoothies
Sites That Link to this Post
- Easy Valentines Breakfast Ideas - Homemade Pop Tart Hearts TodaysMama | February 7, 2013
- Prueba estos 5 Smoothies que seguro te encantarán | Hotbook | November 11, 2014