This bright red blend of beets, berries and apple is the perfect smoothie for extra energy and vitamins. The vibrant color will bring a glow to your skin.
This Apple and Beet Smoothie is refreshing and delightful.
The beets in this smoothie are loaded with good nutrients that will make your skin glow and your digestive system happy.
A sweet drink with plenty of good ingredients.
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 gala apple peeled and diced
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- ⅓ cup raw or roasted beets, diced
- 1- inch piece ginger
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon agave
- ¼ cup coconut milk or soy milk
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Around the Web: Smoothie Recipes | SocialCafe Magazine | March 16, 2013
- Apple & Beet Smoothie | Ames Food SwapAmes Food Swap | March 18, 2013
- 50 Fabulous Smoothie Recipes | March 21, 2013
- myHealthyOC » Red, white and blue smoothies | June 28, 2013
- Apple & Beet Smoothie | Ames Food swapVegetablesByCandelight | July 3, 2013
- Apple & Beet Smoothie | VeggiesByCandlelight | July 9, 2013
- 15 Most Healthier Yet Fabulous Smoothies #healthycooking #mocktails #smoothies #foodanddrink #marthastewart #cocktails #recipes #dinner #food | A Listly List | September 29, 2013
- MatchaGT: MatchaGT’s Blog: Sun Tai Chi « MatchaGT Blog | October 29, 2013
- Apple-Invigorating Energy! | Rent a Fruit Tree Blog | January 12, 2014
- 18 Energy Boosting Smoothie Recipes - Cloud b | March 25, 2014
- Top 70 Delicious And Super Healthy Smoothie Recipes For The Whole Family! – Cute DIY Projects | May 15, 2015
- eat in color: red | the sugarapple | November 11, 2015
- 5 Detox homemade beauty recipes to get the bridal glow | Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog | Beauty tips | Eye Makeup | Smokey Eyes | Zuri | January 16, 2016