Try this decadent fudgy brownie with raspberry swirls for a special occasion.
This is such a sophisticated dessert!
It’s true perfection for chocolate lovers. They are such a delicious treat.
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- To prepare the brownies, coat the bottom of an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray (do not coat the sides of the pan). Lightly spoon 3/4 cup flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Combine sugar and the next 5 ingredients , stirring well with a whisk. Add walnuts and mix gently.
- Add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Spread the batter in bottom of prepared pan. Carefully drop preserves by spoonfuls over batter swirl together using the tip of a knife to marble. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool on a wire rack.