This is easy to make, specially if you use canned pumpkin. Sweet spread perfectly spiced that can be used as a jam, on top of yogurt or mix with your oatmeal, Pumpkin Butter is a so good!
While making this, your kitchen will be filled with pumpkin spice aromas. It will smell wonderful.
Since Fall is now officially upon us and Halloween is right around the corner, making Pumpkin Butter sounds like a good idea.
Pumpkin Butter is wonderful and perfect for the Autumn season.
- 1 can (29 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. allspice
- juice of ½ a lemon
- Combine all ingredients, except for lemon juice, in a large saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and let cool.
- Pour into airtight jar(s) and store in refrigerator.
Sites That Link to this Post
- PUMPKIN CREPES WITH Pumpkin Butter | Citron Limette | October 27, 2012
- PUMPKIN BUTTER BARS | Citron Limette | November 14, 2012
- Pumpkin Butter Bars | citronlimette | January 22, 2013
- » Maple Amaretto Pumpkin Butter Sumptuous Spoonfuls | September 17, 2013