This is easy to make, especially if you use canned pumpkin. Sweet spread perfectly spiced that can be used as a jam, on top of yogurt or mix with your oatmeal, Pumpkin Butter is a so good!
While making this, your kitchen will be filled with pumpkin spice aromas. It will smell wonderful.
Since Fall is now officially upon us and, making Pumpkin Butter sounds like a good idea.
Pumpkin Butter is wonderful and perfect for the Autumn season.
- 1 can (29 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. allspice
- juice of ½ a lemon
- Combine all ingredients, except for lemon juice, in a large saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and let cool.
- Pour into airtight jar(s) and store in refrigerator.
Sites That Link to this Post
- PUMPKIN CREPES WITH Pumpkin Butter | Citron Limette | October 27, 2012
- PUMPKIN BUTTER BARS | Citron Limette | November 14, 2012
- Pumpkin Butter Bars | citronlimette | January 22, 2013
- » Maple Amaretto Pumpkin Butter Sumptuous Spoonfuls | September 17, 2013
- FRIDAY’S FAVORITE FINDS | Design by Occasion | October 9, 2015