Want something different for your chocolate craving, try these easy and versatile chocolate crepes.
They can be fill with chopped fruits, caramelized apples or bananas, ice cream or any of your favorite filling
Top them with maple syrup or drizzle some chocolate sauce, raspberry coulis or even nutella.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup water
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted, plus 2-3 teaspoons for coating the pan
- In a blender or food processor, blend the eggs, milk, water, flour, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons melted butter for about 1 minute.
- Cover and refrigerated for about 1-2 hour.
- Heat a nonstick crepe pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add some butter and pour 2-3 tablespoons batter tilting and rotating the pan to coat the surface evenly.
- Cook until almost dry on top and brown on the edges. With a spatula, flip the crepe and cook the other side for about 15 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- The crepes can be frozen.
- They can be reheat in a preheat 250F oven.
Sites That Link to this Post
- DESSERT MAKI – CHOCOLATE ROLLS | Citron Limette | October 18, 2011
- Sweet and Savory Crepes for Every Occasion | Yummly | August 29, 2012
- Dessert Maki, Chocolate rolls | citronlimette | January 13, 2013