For the chocolate lover. You will love these soft brownies. A simple and easy recipe using the slow cooker. These Brownies with Almonds and Hot Fudge are rich, chocolaty and taste like heaven.
Homemade brownies have such a better flavor than store-bought.
This luscious brownie is moist, dark with a rich chocolate flavor.
Serve with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. Melted butter
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cup of boiling water
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and (3 tbsp.) Cocoa.
- In a second mixing bowl, whisk the milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the liquid preparation, stirring between each addition.
- Add almonds and stir.
- Butter the inside of the slow cooker and pour the batter.
- Using a wooden spoon, smooth top.
- In a bowl, combine remaining cocoa with brown sugar. Add boiling water and stir. Pour this mixture into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 2 hours on high.
- The cake is ready when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Slow Cooker Desserts Recipes - The Taylor House | October 24, 2014
- 31 Irresistible Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes - Simply Stacie | December 7, 2014