Craving for some delicious sweet cookies, then try these white chip snickerdoodle cookies.
I love the addition of the cinnamon chips, and the white chocolate chips to this recipe.
When I am craving for a treat, cookies are on my list. If you are looking for a new recipe to try during the holidays, these are excellent.
Snickerdoodles taste better with white chocolate! There is no doubt, the white chocolate chips bring a nice surprise when bitting in these delicious cookies.
I love a soft and chewy cookie. I know for sure that this cookies won’t last long. They are definitely a winner.
If you love soft cookies like I do, make sure you don’t overbake them.
- 1 Cup butter
- ½ Cup sugar
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2¾ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars and eggs together. Add in vanilla extract.
- In another mixing bowl, combine flour, cream of tarter, cinnamon, soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Gently mix.
- With a wooden spoon, fold in cinnamon chips and chocolate chips. Gently mix.
- Drop cookies with a spoon.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
Sites That Link to this Post
- 23 Cookies That Will Never Let You Down | Pekanbaru.mx | February 6, 2015