These quinoa muffins are light and fluffy. They make a healthy breakfast or a nice snack at any time of the day.
Each of these homemade Quinoa, Pistachio Muffins contains flavorful ingredients.
- 1⅓ cups quinoa flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- ⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup shelled, unsalted green pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until light in color. Stir in the melted butter and the yogurt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until combined.
- Add the pistachio and mix gently.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the blade of a sharp knife inserted in the middle of the muffins comes out almost dry.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a cooling rack.