These high-protein Quinoa Applesauce Muffins are gluten-free and super good.
I’m a huge quinoa fan. I love the texture and the chewiness of it. Not to mention the health benefits of it. The addition of quinoa in these muffins makes them moist but also rich.
You can add raisins or other dried fruit to these tasty muffins
Make a batch of these amazing quinoa muffins for breakfast.
They will keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
These muffins are nutritious as well as delicious.
- 1¾ cups quinoa flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup banana, mashed (2 bananas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend the baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon with the quinoa flour and almond flour.
- Separately mix together butter or coconut oil, sugar, egg. applesauce, and mashed bananas.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into an oiled muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly spongy to the touch.