A supercharged breakfast delight that takes only few minutes to prepare. Nutritious and filling, I love this Overnight Quinoa and Oats in a Jar.
Packed with nutrients, this is the perfect breakfast to start the morning.
The chia seed works well to thicken the whole mixture, and adds in that wonderful fiber that keeps the digestive system happy!
This is a really filling and wholesome breakfast.
When I started making a lot of overnight oats recipes a while back, I started to experiment with my favorite ingredients to create a yummy, portable and easy to make breakfast. Feel free to experiment!
Definitely the perfect healthy breakfast for weekday mornings!
- ½ Cup rolled oats, uncooked or gluten free oats
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- ⅓ Cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup strawberries
- Chopped walnuts
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar. Stir until incorporated.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit overnight.
- Remove and garnish with the topping mixture. Enjoy!