This warm, creamy blend of chopped spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, yogurt and Parmesan is a hearty dip for tortilla chips, pita bread or bread cubes.
This delicious and nutritious dip tastes amazing! It’s so good. I have made the dip in small ramekins so that everyone gets the right serving size.
This dip is super easy to make; you just mix all of the ingredients and bake until bubbling and golden brown on top. The spinach and artichoke dip is amazing! It is warm and cheesy and full of flavor!
Make this easy dip ahead of time and refrigerate. When ready to serve, preheat your oven to 350F and heat the dip for 30 minutes or until bubbly!
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) block ⅓-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package baked tortilla chips or pita bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine 1½ cups mozzarella, yogurt, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 5 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Spoon mixture into a 1½-quart baking dish or in individual ramekins. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips, pita bread or Fresh Bread