Prepare this fabulous dish in no time. Skillet Barbecue shrimp is one of those dishes you can throw together at a moment’s notice.
It’s incredibly delicious and practical for a family dinner.
Pair with a mixed green salad and your favorite rice.
This Skillet Barbecue Shrimp dish would also make a great appetizer.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon dry thyme
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Mix the paprika, chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt together in a large bowl. Add the shrimp to the spices and toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a 12-inch skillet. Add the garlic and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for one minute. Add the shrimp and continue cooking over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the shrimp are done, 3-4 minutes. Add the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and wine and cook until 2 minutes more. Garnish with green onions and serve with lemon wedges.