Wonton wrappers are so versatile. They bake in no time and make great appetizers. Filled with shrimp and crab, these Mini Shrimp and Crab Tacos are a staple when entertaining.
These Shrimp and Crab Tacos are always a big hit. Make enough, they will disappear very quickly.
The wonton wrappers are available at mostly all grocery stores in the refrigerated section.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- For the filling:
- 4 ounces (125g) of cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces (100 g) drained crab meat
- 4 ounces (160 ml) of cooked shrimp
- ⅓ cup (80ml) grated cheddar
- ⅓ cup (80ml) red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup (80ml) green pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) chopped fresh chives
- Prepare the filling.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- On a clean work place, place six wontons wrappers. Using a spoon, spread half of the filling in the center of the wonton wrappers. Form mini tacos by bringing two points of each wrapper up. Place on a baking sheet lined with a sheet of parchment paper. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until pastry is golden